May 22, 2012

Palm Beach Lady

I am always inspired by that Palm Beach lady. This is a lady who sips vintage cocktails by the pool, while doing her best impression of Jackie O. She has a poodle name Gigi, and a bubble gum pink coloured T-Bird. She wear Lilly Pulitzer sheath dresses and carries a cigarette holder. She laughs at the top of her lungs and doesn't care who hears...She is the life of the party.

Here is one of her favorite rooms in her home- would you care to come and hang out for a while?

If you have any questions about any of the items posted email me! Or refer to my Pinterest boards.

E DESIGN- Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. hey- where is the little pink bench from? and the picture of the pool? I want.
    - this is Jenn by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh- and I love that little pig!!! my fav
    (Jenn again)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo