May 21, 2012

Snapshots


Hey Everyone hope you had a great weekend- to all of the Canadian readers happy Victoria day!! SO nice to have the day off. Everyone is out at the park with their families enjoying the heat (going up to 32°  that would be the equivalent of 89°- Hot, Hot, Hot- I have been slathering on my 85 sun cream so I don't burn!! Here are some pics of the weekend. My dear friend Carmelo was here visiting we had a great time, lots of laughs, good food and fun - as I anticipated!! Have a great day out in the sun!

1. While in the Beaches we hit up Tori's Bakeshop, a charming Vegan bakeshop full of great treats and adorable seating to chill out- after hitting up the beach. We fell in love with the interior and the subtle green accents throughout the space. Must try the double chocolate brownie.

2. I am such a lover of anything Palm Beach- so I thought these flamingo print flats were adorable- and would look great paired with a coral blouse and white jeans.

3. Chinatown has the most amazing array of really well priced dishes and serving items. Here was a little tea pot and dish set I really fell for- what is not to love about Hot pink paired with soft yellow, and mint green?? This is a great place for someone to pick up a great dish set on a tight budget.

4. Bruce cruisin' in the car- just had to include this... Too cute! He loves riding in the car.

5. Lucite bracelet I scored at the St. Lawrence Market a few weeks back. Wearing it with everything... Love tortoise shell.

6. Carmelo and I enjoying the heat on a patio on Saturday afternoon with my sis(not pictured) there was a line to get into this place- Toronto loves the heat!

E DESIGN- Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo