May 23, 2012

Blue Lagoon

Heidi Merrick's home on the Glitter Guide
There is something so soothing about the color clue. Since I was a little girl I have loved swimming and being in the ocean, I think that has translated into a love of using blue, turquoise, and green in my adult life as a decorator. All of the colors that I love the most are cool and airy- I myself am an Aries(which is a fire sign), but something about the way that they pair with metallics and whites is most appealing.
   
               Is there a certain color that you respond to when decorating?

New pillows cases arrived at my clients the other day and boy do they ever make a difference. They look contemporary and chic in the space- now we just have to figure out what art to use above the sofa!

Really vibrant abstract piece of art I came across at a garage sale recently in my neighbourhood- usually I am not a huge yellow fan, but in this circumstance I am realyl diggin' it!

Love decorating with crystal and acrylic objects- there is instantly a really interesting amount of depth created. I love using paper weights too to add dimension. 
Chinatown- stunning elephant side tables- such a fantastic price- would add flair to any space.
Heidi Merrick's home on the Glitter Guide         
E DESIGN- Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.
Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo