Mar 15, 2013

Urban Jungle

 Via

Today I am feeling inspired by these neo classical cuts.  Last night Blayre, my sister, anda few friends headed to a comedy show, as the weather has improved I am loving being out and about in the city again. The thought of a fabulous city always leads me to my constant love of NYC.  New York is always refreshing and invigorating, I love the energy and the constant cool vibe willing me to continue the pursuit of creativity. This months issue of Lonny was great, one of my favorite issues yet. Michelle Adams of Lonny has the most incredible view, she looks over a land of opportunity and style, and Urban Jungle. 
Also, green, lavender, gold, and leopard are my new go to's, and fresh pops of pink are also catching my attention, feminine with edge- I am a huge fan of the masculine feminine vibe, pseudo Annie Hall. I am rambling  here are some images I put together to inspire!! 
 I am working on an idea right now that I am hoping you may all like- how would you feel about a curated shop?? 
One Kings Lane esque- but local?? Any Takers?? Well talk more about this once I figure it all out...
Have a great weekend!!! Game night tomorrow Woo Hoo!!






Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo