Mar 18, 2013

Around the House


 Hey!! Hope you had a great weekend! 
Here are a few of my favorites:
This past weekend was full of great meetings, fun, and relaxation. I love meeting Elle & Be clients, passionate about the artistry of capturing their wedding day, learning about unique love stories, and fusing relationships beyond the work experience. 
I love being at the house and taking pictures of my favorite little moments. With Bruce there are many, but each addition to our space creates a feeling of home. I love editing the photos and analyzing what I can do next, if I am loving what is happening now- it is a great way to establish what is working and what isn't. I love our place and feel so much comfort and warmth here. 
Game nights are my favorite way to unwind. I love when people get a little silly, WiiU, Quelf & Bang, were amongst some of the festivities- not to mention the amazing fajitas!!
I love ending off the weekend with OWN, I have always been a big Oprah fan. I love watching interviews and documentaries, and with OWN there is the best of both worlds. I find the Master Class so interesting, I love learning about peoples journeys. How they got from point A to point B. I am always trying to learn and grow. 
Can't wait till Saturday- My moms coming!! Yay!! xoxo










Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Monday! I'm a big Oprah fan as well but just recently got OWN. I need to start DVRing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous images - love the bookcase and how it's decorated! Thrilled to be your newest follower ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photography-it's always so fresh and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo