Dec 11, 2012

Where the Heart Is


My Home is where My Heart is.  Whenever I get home I am greeted by the ones I love most, a home that we have worked to create, and a feeling of familiarity and comfort surrounds me. I am always looking for unique pieces to incorporate into our space that will be a reflection of us. Beyond all of the pictured you see, our floors are usually covered Brucey's toys, pillows are smooshed on the couch from cuddling, our counters hold dishes from lovingly made meals, although I love the house to be as clean as possible, these are the things that remind me our house is a home, we are a family and every imperfection is a sign of our lives together! xoxo









Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo