Dec 6, 2012

Christmas Console


Tomorrow night Blayre and I are hosting our first game night. In lieu of this I wanted to do some last minute sprucing to add some Christmas Flair. I grabbed my boxwoods, flanked them with two floral motif candles to create symmetry- I am happy with the simplicity of it! 


 I added some whimsy with these candles I sprayed gold + some hand made tissue paper fringe!



One more better lit pic of my DIY Sunburst Mirror

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo