Dec 12, 2012

Covet List

1/2/3/4/5

1. I love my Nespresso in the morning! During the holidays Nespresso releases seasonal blends, this year they have coconut- it is sooooo delish! I make a coconut milk latte it is the perfect way to start my day!

2. This item is a fantasy item. It is Mary Kate and Ashley's limited edition 55k crocodile bag, there is a collection of other lust worthy designs! So chic!

3. This removable wallpaper is amazing! It is removable, it comes in so many colors & prints, this fig leaf print is one of my favourites, it is a great solution for anyone renting, or wanting to experiment- if it doesn't work you can easily remove!

4. This gorgeous piece of agate would look stunning on any stack of books, or mixed into any bookshelf. An instant touch of glitz and glamour!

5. The perfect riding boot! Classic and easy to pair with jean as well as a pretty feminine dress.


Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer. Always Stay Graceful, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo