Oct 19, 2012

Bon Weekend


Happy Friday Everyone! I am so happy friday is here! One of my really good friends is coming up this weekend from Montreal. I am so excited for Brunch, Movie Watching, and I am sure lots of laughs! Here is a pic of my Sweetheart Bruce, behind him is the makings of what will be a fabulous Sea Urchin! I made two- if you recall I posted about them earlier this week. Sadly as I was spray painting them it ran out so I had to stop midway ;(!!! I am really happy with the result, it too about 15mins to make them, they are sculptural and retro-modern pieces and I think they fit into the space really well! make them, so easy!

Have a Great Weekend, I will See you Monday! xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo