Oct 23, 2012

Maroon 5

     | Edie Attache Bag| Cap Toe Flat| Burgundy Ice Bangle| Hunter Tee| Pyramid Necklace|

Hello All! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I had one of my girlfriends visiting from Montreal, we had the most relaxing, lazy time- it was perfect! In total I think we watched about 7 Chick Flicks( I can't recall the last time I did this, usually Blayre and I choose back and forth, or I watch with my sister, but this was a real Movie-a-thon): We watched: The Holiday, My Best Friends Wedding, Now & Then, Monster in Law, Sleepless in Seattle, and Father of the Bride!! I continued that party by watching Father of the Bride 2 & When Harry Met Sally. We ordered Indian and went for brunch at The Counter, we both needed it! The Holiday is just a wonderful feel good movie, there is just something about that one that makes me so happy, and it makes me tear up. Jude Law is beyond gorgeous in it, and it kicks off my excitement for the Holiday season that is just around the corner!

Now on another note, I have been writing and thinking about the colour Maroon lately, A.K.A Burgundy, Wine, Oxblood, and I am sure some other sophisticated terms, I love confining it with earthy tones, and bright reds. It may be worn casually as well as more formally, I am head over heels for this flattering Fall color! 

Here are some pics from around the web- Love, Love, Love, Oh yeah, & "She Will Be Loved", Great song right??

Who Knew These Two Were Right on Trend.... 
Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo