I am always in search of unique finds for our home. One of my favorite spots to hit up is the St. Lawrence Sunday Market. I have talked about this on several occasions, there are always treasures to be found. I am never quite sure what I am in search of, but I always come back with something unexpected! Here are some of my finds this weekend! Hope you had a great long holiday! xoxo
1. Ceramic Oyster dish- I picked this one up. Always one for ocean related decor!
2. Coral, and lilac barnacle- LOVE. Over priced.
3. Stacked perforated glass candle holder.
4. Retro Lighting. Would be cool in an entrance, kitchen, dining room.
5. Camel colored, leather swivel chair, loved this piece.
6. I am loving this resin covered botanicals, and insects lately, seeing them everywhere.
7. Staffordshire Dogs, these two are cuties!
8. Stripes, these are too cute- should have bought these guys!
What I look for:
- Tea Cups
- Sea inspired
- Natural Rock
- Hammered Metal
- Tortoise Shell
- Depression Glass
- Art- Graphic, Water Colour, Scenic
- Tropical Prints/ Fabrics/ Ceramics
- Candle Holders
Always Stay Graceful,