I realized that I don't share enough about my day to day, pictures of myself, while I am out and about. I wanted to start a new series where I share little tidbits of my world, I am always taking pictures of well, everything, so might as well show my friends!! Here are a bunch of pics from my life lately. No I don't have Instagram.... wah wah.
2. Waiting at the theater after seeing The Great Gatsby (GO SEE IT- so stunning throughout) Favorite summer drink= Iced Soy Chai Latte. Bracelets J.Crew & Forever 21. Best to mix High and Low.
3. Ranunculus at my local greenhouse- can't wait to showcase some of these beauties on our balcony this summer.
4. Totally in love with the phenomenally cool photography of Slim Aarons- have been following for a while now. Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous. This would look so happy on my coffee table!!
6. Location scouting this AMAZING location downtown Toronto. Malaparte by Oliver and Bonacini- this picture doesn't do it justice. The view is amazing, night time will be even cooler- can't wait.
7. Shopping in Chinatown the other day- natural rock galore.
8. Sandal shopping- would these stay on?? I am in need of cute neutral sandals.
10. Trying on summer dresses. For me this dress is my jam. I like to keep it simple. I bought it. Good Grief I have White legs.
11. I love this city- beautiful park on Church Street and King- full of lovely tulips.
12. Lunch date with Blayre at Canteen. Baja Fish tacos & Edamame Salad. The Best.
13. Barnacle love- have always loved this piece at Mi Casa.
14. Bruce stretching out- look how cute is that. I melt.
15. Trying on a childrens dress at Old Navy. Yep saw someone else do it so I followed suit- I loved it, but feared if even the slightest breeze were to sweep by, I may be revealing TMI. If I had a daughter though she would be wearing this number in 2 shakes...
16. Blayre and I picked up a few of these fab coffee cups, acrylic handles, glass cups. SO CHIC. from Loblaws Maple Leaf Gardens.
Always Stay Graceful,