Apr 10, 2013

Black & Spiro

As some of you may know, I am a HUGE fan of Anna Spiro. In many ways she is the reason I began Gracefully Searching, as late one night I was browsing the internet and was taken on a journey through her blog. I was completely captivated by her use of colour, her love fun unexpected accessories  and her chic yet simple approach to design. Today she continues to be one of my favorites, she never disappoints, and with the launch of her new (long awaited) website I have yet again been enchanted by all that she does. What a fabulous talent, I look forward to meeting her one day and bringing home beautiful souvenirs from her absolutely beautiful shop! Cheers to Anna & her fabulously fun and elegant interiors! xoxo
Here are a few favorites:







Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo