Mar 12, 2013

House Before Spouse

***UPDATE*** My guest post has yet to be posted so stay tuned!! In the meantime still check out her blog and check back later!! xoxo


Today I am over at House Before Spouse with the lovely Lesley. Lesley is one of my classmates and has a fabulous blog where she shares all of her whims when it comes to revitalizing and renovating her home. I love to see "Befores and Afters" and can't wait to see her space when it is all done. Here are some of my favorite projects she has worked on!! Stay tuned for lots of amazing changes in coming posts!!

Here are some of my favorite images of her home- she has such great taste so excited to share will ya'll, head over to House Before Spouse for more!!:







Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo