Feb 20, 2013

White Tulips

What is more beautiful than fresh white tulips. On Saturday Blayre and I filmed a wedding at the Royal Conservatory and it was filled with the most gorgeous white and green flowers. White tulips, lily of the valley & hydrangeas it was so elegant, and could fit virtually any space. I purchased some bundles the other day for an event we were throwing and brought them home afterwords- because flowers make me so happy- love how soft and feminine this looks.













Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo