Feb 21, 2013

Three Way


Over the weekend I picked up this amazing table. It is a retro 70's/80's brass and glass multilayered piece. I don't think it will work in our space but I absolutely love it. All of the tiers swivel so it is amazingly functional, I would love to see this in a small space that is lacking surface area because this baby can multitask!! I while back I spotted a table like this in Lonny magazine, and I have always been a fan, it definitely has been growing on my, I just feel we need something square in that space. What do you think??





Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

6 comments:

  1. I love the table! SO amazing, but I say trust your gut if you don't think it works. Chances are you will always feel that way. You can always sell it to a client for an amazing project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I'm Elisa, I hopped over cause Linda said so ;) You have a great blog I'm happy to follow! BTW love the cocktail table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are kindred......I have a table just like this! I love it. Yels x
    http://fourunderoneroof.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/coffee-table-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo