Feb 13, 2013

Around the House


My Sweet little Bruce- I can't get enough of him. Here he is posing with one of our new throw pillows. I ordered it a few weeks back on the HomeSav site. The process was incredibly simple, and the product came in the same frame it said it was going to- So 2 Thumbs up!! HomeSav has daily sales on amazing home goods for great discounts. Right now I am eyeing some items in the "Well Nested" collection.




Thanks Again HomeSav- Also check me out over at the HomeSav Kelly Wearstler inspired Pinboard!!


One more- couldn't resist!!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo