Feb 14, 2013

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! On a day filled with love & chocolate, I thought it would be appropriate to indulge myself by creating a board with a big dose of pink inspiration! What are you doing tonight? Blayre is taking me out- not too sure where.... I am making pancakes for him(shaped like hearts of course), whipped cream & chocolate chips are involved too. Have a beautiful day- take a moment to tell people in your world how special they are to you!! xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of this pink goodness. I'm pinning it! Have a pink day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pink, but that rug is gorgeous!! Oh where, oh where did you find it? Hope Cupid is good to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo