Feb 12, 2013

Neutral Territory

As a decorator I am always venturing into new territory. Everyone has a comfort zone when it comes to colour, texture and print. Even though I am constantly attracted to different styles, and tastes, I am noticing that I always come back to a neutral zone. Some might say what I call neutral is maybe a little bolder/colorful then your average taupe, cream and grey room, but blues and greens- just so happen to be found in nature so I have named them honorary neutrals. Or that how it goes in our home(plus a bit of pink, for good measure!!)


I think I am going to try to add more of this to our space- a little traditional  a little funky- and definitely eclectic. LOVE IT- And Blayre approves! Awesome Scandinavian style shelves!!

Contact me if you are interested in knowing any of the sources!!


One more day to get in on the LCD Buy 1 Get 1 half off Design Board Sale!!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo