Jan 21, 2013

HomeSav

Have you heard about HomeSav? They are a Canadian E-Commerce Site similar to One Kings Lane/Joss & Main. Recently I recommended one of their sofas to a client I am working with, the savings on large furniture items are major, if you can trim $500 off your sofa budget & get free shipping- I say why not! I also purchased a pillowcase from them- can't wait for it to arrive, to add to my collection, what can I say I can't get enough of a good throw pillow!! 


Here is a board I put together it is loosely inspired by Kelly Wearstler & I have included several pieces of furniture off the HomeSav site, I love the Emerald Sofa!! I pilled loads of colour and texture on to add my signature! Check me out on the HomeSav Pinterest where I have been Pinning some of my fave Kelly Wearstler designs!! xo

Lindsay thanks for the little nod on your fab site Sadie & Stella!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo