Nov 19, 2012

Inspiration & Friends

Hi! I hope you had a great weekend! 
Friday night I went to my best friends birthday party, it was such a wonderful time. The food was fabulous(her mother and aunt cooked for a group of us and they are incredible cooks), hysterical game playing- Apples to Apples(always a fave), and it was so lovely being there as we recently are back in the same city together, needless to say I was thrilled to be there, as was my sister!! 

Segway to my post, she has a space in her apartment that would serve very well as a drinks table/bar, I was inspired the other night, so here is the vision I came up with, I think it is fun to have a station like this where guests can go to serve themselves, there are so many fun options when it comes to accessorizing a space like this, the options are endless! 


Me, Catherine (the birthday girl), Shivani, & Jenn

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo