Nov 20, 2012

The Covet List


1/2/3/4/5

1. This Christmas I will be heading home, so it is always nice to have a small compact like this to travel with. I am going to check them out in person this week, I love the natural vibe of this one. Joe Fresh has such a great range of cosmetics!

2. This J.Crew Toggle Coat is so fabulous. I love it- Years ago I made the mistake of buying a toggle coat in baby blue- I so wish I would have had the sense to buy a classic black or navy one instead. This would be so versatile from sporty to chic. 

3. I own many pairs of heels, but on a day to day basis, comfort is what is most important to me. I love  these ankle biker boots, they would be great with army pants, or legging, tights...LOVE

4. Egg Nog is all over the grocery stores, Christmas music is in full swing, I think it is time for me to head over to Starbucks soon to get my fix!

5. I went through this book the other day at Indigo, it is so fantastic, I am definitely going to put this one on my wish list this Christmas, I think I might have to gift it as well- loads of inspiration! I love Pinterest but to have great books on hand is better in my opinion!! 

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo