Sep 12, 2012

Back to School



Guess what? I am going back to school... Again!! I couldn't be happier though. Every September the excitement of new clothes, notebooks, and freshly sharpened pencils comes to mind. Last week on a whim I decided to take a design drafting course and I couldn't be more stoked. I have been feeling a void for some time, I really enjoy being in a classroom setting, and learning new things. so I am thrilled that tonight will be my first day back!!

So here is a lesson- don't wait... If you are feeling like you want to jump back into learning do it. Just because you have already completed a program or feel like you need to set your sights on making money, give yourself the opportunity to grow on a regular basis. Read a book, take an art class every few months, I just know it is important for me to always feel stimulated mentally.

Wish me luck!!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo