Sep 11, 2012

Anthropologie Wallpaper


1| 23| 4|5| 6 
I always look to Anthropologie for fun and quirky additions to spaces I am decorating. I only recently discovered the fabulous collection of wallpaper they carry. I don't believe we have it here in Canada, but I think you can order it online! I would love to use #6 in a powder room, #3 would be adorbs in a little girls nursery, #4 would be so much fun in a kitchen space with a rustic hipter lodge theme!! Which one is your fave??

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo