Jun 6, 2012

Tea Party + 500th Post


Last week Blayre and I decided to have an impromptu Tea Party! I dug out a vintage scarf and layered some of my favorite tea cups & cake stands with delicious goodies. Sometimes it is so much fun to take a little break and do something extra special!! Plus we had a dozen gorgeous macaroons to enjoy- so why not make it an afternoon affair!!

P.S. Major Update- I hadn't realized earlier this is my 500th post!! Holy Cow! I can't believe I have had this baby for this long! I can't wait to see what happens next- still enjoying the ride. xoxo




Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo