Jun 7, 2012

Snapshots in Calgary

Cluster of bangles and bracelets. From Left. Turquoise-Forever 21, Yellow-Forever 21, Tortoise-Vintage, Emerald-Gifted, Hot Pink- Joe Fresh
Mmm Latte at Good Earth Cafe
Fabulous Resto in Calgary Borgo Trattoria- We had the yummiest food to share- wonderful night
My sister Jenn & my lovely friend Mary
Mary & I- Love this gal. Her taste is superb
Salmon, Olives, Eggplant Frites, Sauteed Mushrooms, Crispy Risotto Ball
Great light fixtures


Blayre Cruisin' around in this fun convertible- we rode with the top down, exhilarating!
Loved this fresh looking bedding by Kate Spade. I picked up a pair of cute pillow cases
I thought this duvet cover by Missoni was amahhhzing. A perfect blend of classic & retro. Such a perfect color... I seriously wanted to buy this...
Getting ready for my Uncles b-day at my Moms place. I miss family gatherings!
Ombre Carnations

Love the new cabinetry & the enormous balloons
Yummy Cupcakes- We all had seconds!
Look at that frosting... Heavenly
Guess the caption.... Happy Birthday to You!!
I love this group of people
On to a night of hilarious and fun Karaoke. Whenever I come home my Mom now insists we do this... What can I say, it is so much fun- love it!
Leaving Saturday and trying to make every moment here count. xoxo
Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer. 

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Home Sense is the BEST! Looks like you walked into a good one :) I am needing a new set of sheets, so I will pop over today and see if they have such great sets at my location right now too. Thanks!! Glad you had a good trip :)

    Raiana
    lifeSTYLE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo