Jun 4, 2012

Miami Heat


I love this room, it is fun fresh and hot! I wanted to create a space that was a reflection of my love for sunny days in Florida. The combination of light relaxed furnishings, bright throw pillows, wall art created a funky space that would be just as easy to relax in as it would to throw a partay!!

If you are interested in knowing any of the sources please contact me, otherwise they are provided on my Pinterest boards!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors for this how fun! The painting above the chest on the left is SO gorgeous too.!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo