Jun 29, 2012

Fashion Friday- Sky High Heels


1/2/3/4

I am always on the hunt for a pair of hot shoes- What girl isn't? From all of these have there own personalities, and can be paired with anything from a Little Black Dress, to a white summer shift. I am particularly fond of the acrylic heels on number 3. These shoes also happen to be on sale- not bad!

Wish I would have had a pair of these babies last night. Blayre and I went to celebrate Pride by watching my sister in a crazy fashion show at the Monsters ball. I would have loved to rock #4!! If you live in Toronto get out a and support Pride it runs till July 1st, I promise you will have a great time!

Enjoy your weekend all- and to my fellow Canadians, Happy Canada Day!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo