May 16, 2012

Summer Hues

Clockwise from top left: Pink Bow- Market in Japan. Turquoise Bracelet- Forever 21. Essie- Hot Pink Bachelorette Bash. Joe Fresh- Blue Cement. Essie- Pale Pink Muchi, Muchi. Green Bow- Market in Japan. Earrings- Top Shop. Love & Beauty- Lilac Forever 21
Nothing says summer like pastels and hot pink! I love to choose my nail color and then create an outfit around that. Today I chose to wear Bachelorette Bash-(anyone watching the new season??) the color is bright and fun and even though today is a little chilly out- the color screams hot and spicy!

What are your summer hues?? I am searching for the right coral/ soft creamy orange but I haven't found the right one- if anyone has any suggestions that would be fab!! 

Have a great day.


E DESIGN- Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo