May 17, 2012

The Best of Etsy

1/2/3/4/5/6

As a decorator I am always searching for the best quality item, but I am also looking for something price conscious. Last night in the wee hours of the morning I was inspired to to find new items to spruce up your home without breaking the bank. Here are my findings!

P.S. #2 is Amaaazing- if you are looking to create an eclectic worldly vibe, this shop offers a range of pillows in different color themes that you can buy in groups of 4, or 8- This collection of textiles will look effortless as if you have been collecting for years in your travels. Easy Peasy!! 

E DESIGN- Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo