May 11, 2012

Fashion Friday + Lonny


I picked up this blouse the other day at Joe Fresh to add to my growing collection of their pretty silk blouses- with a price tage of $39 you are really getting a great deal, and you can treat yourself to something else too without feeling too guilty. This new one is a pale lilac- really digging the whole lilac and mint combination. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

Rainbow of silk blouses currently at Joe Fresh 

On another note-

Much to my surprise yesterday I got an e-mail from Lonny yesterday saying they were live- so I raced over to the site as soon as I got a chance- what an amazing issue... They really keep outdoing themselves. All of the variety of this one is really amazing, from North Carolina, to Souks in Morocco- you must take a peak at the most recent issue.  Here are my favorites, now drop what you are doing, grab a cup of tea sit back and take in all of the beauty of the May issue!!











E DESIGN- Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo