May 10, 2012

Picture Perfect


For sometime I have been wanting to update the pictures in the living room. It's not that I didn't like what we had, but I just felt like it was better suited somewhere else- I might end up using the blue deer somewhere else in the house eventually- who knows!! So I knew a change needed to occur, but I was stuck on what direction thematically to go in. So, I gathered a bunch of my favorite images in a similar color palette that would compliment the color scheme of the living room/dining room and here is what I came up with .

I am really happy about the result, the dusty pastels really work well together, the theme was travel, and abstract- not too pretty, but just a little!!
When ever in doubt just throw the pictures in photoshop like I did to get a rough idea of what they would look like grouped together- and for $7 for 9 images at TPH, how can you go wrong.

I plan to hang two more frames to finish the look- what do you think?




Before
This is a pretty god awful picture but with the help of an old image I was able to very quickly see what it might look like with some of the pictures I selected
E DESIGN- Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo