Mar 20, 2012

Fab Finds

This bracelet from Forever 21, came in a few colors- at around $7 CND I thought that this was a fantastic piece toreally jazz up a dull outfit. I loved the pop of color that the turquoise one below offered- andthe simplicity of the one above. Maybe i'll go back for one of these.


I loved this gold chain necklace from H&M- This would be really chic over a white tee with a jean jacket, or a pretty cocktail dress. I think that it was priced at around $20CDN- great deal.


I found these guys at Old Navy- I fell in love, much like Sperry Top-Sider's, they would be adorable to add to any nautical look, they are also only about $20- so hurry while sizes last. I didn't buy these, but I think I have to go back to grab a pair before its too late!! They are also less bulky then the Sperry's so your leg won't be as cut off.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo