Nov 15, 2011

All That Glitters

I am feeling inspired by these images from the Glitter Guide. If you have yet to check it out you are in for a treat! Full of fun DIY projects, gorgeous decor, and fabulous style, I am finding myself on that site more and more! Through it I also have discovered some of my favorite blogs!

Beautiful Turkish Rug- Love the layering

Great Gallery Wall

Fabulous DIY- Wood Blocks covered in Jewels. Easy, inexpensive, and highly stylish

Such Vibrant Colors- So pretty, maybe something to think about for my upcoming Brazil Trip?? Yep going to Brazil, Woo Hoo!!

Here are the fab blogs I discovered through Glitter Guide:



Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! Especially love the colorful Turkish rug and the fact that you're going to Brazil!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brazil? totally jealous...love this glitter post..those jewelled signs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the decor, it reminds me of your house! I really want that coral skirt, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo