Nov 16, 2011

Picture Perfect

Our gallery wall in our kitchen is finally complete!

Two weeks ago I picked up woonden letters at the dollar store for $1.25 each, and painted them in a glossy black. I chose L&B- For me and my boys first initials of course!

Here is the end result- a fully finished wall that reflects our sense of whimsy, tradition, and life!

P.S. Should have cleared off the counter!! Whoops!

Left to Right: A picture of Brucey's Dad, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Colorful Cockatoo's, Los Angeles, Jackie O, A piece of art I painted, Vintage Vanity Fair Print, Paris, Jackie O, Painted L&B

Baby Brucey- One Year Old as of November 11th


Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful! i love how bruce is in the photo
    -jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo