May 10, 2013

Mother's Day

As Mothers Day is coming up on Sunday Here is a last minute gift guide- and a shout out to my Mom.
------------------
The people I love mean everything to me. I have always been a mommy's girl though. If ever I did something wrong she would always be the one I would want to tell. Her voice was always in my head like Jiminy Cricket and still is. Whenever I accomplish something, or whenever I am down, she is the first person I want to tell. Her voice calms me, and lets me know everything will be okay. Her voice also guides me when I know I am wrong and her opinion always makes me think twice. Mothers have so much wisdom, she can tell when something is bothering me right away. I love chatting with her about the tiniest little things, asking about her life, hearing about her childhood. I love the way she tells stories, she always makes me laugh. I know that if we met in life she would be a good friend, and that is pretty cool. She has accomplished so much, from very humble beginnings, she has worked so hard to give my sister and I everything she had and more. I am so inspired by her, her beauty, grace, and humour. Thank you Mom. I am so honoured to me your daughter! Love you SO SO MUCH!

Christmas Morning

 Our First Home in Montreal 

 On Vacation in St. Maarten

Last April in Japan

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. I am the one who is lucky my beautiful daughter. I appreciate the gift of you every day. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo