Feb 6, 2013

Styling Project- Emerald & Hermès


Yay Mid-Week!! Half way through the week and looking good so far! Here is a styling project I was working on the other day. I am loving the combination of Emerald Hues & Hermès Orange at the moment. This is a combination that would have had me running a few years ago- however I am now a believer. There is such a fresh quality to this combo especially if you base it off white walls and add elements of blue and white- the result becomes very crisp and clean. What do you think- are you a fan?? 

Don't forget to check out my Promo- till Feb 14th I am offering  Buy One-Get One 1/2 Off on my design boards! Come Take a peek!! 










Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer. 

Always Stay Graceful, 


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo