Jan 25, 2013

Get the Look

Emily Henderson is one of my favorite designers. She brings such each to a space, casual yet elegant- my favorite kind of decor. I love this room- I stumble across it all the time- today I took a closer look, and realized this is a very simple space to recreate, most of it is from Ikea- so it is also budget friendly! 
I love to breakdown what a decorator has done, this room is so fresh and airy- I might take a few cues from her in one of my next client projects. You know what they say- Imitation is the best form of flattery!! Have a super weekend- I am at the Interior Design Show today- or maybe i'll catch you there! 


Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the pot for the fiddle leaf fig tree?? I need that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo