Aug 21, 2012

Basket Case


There is nothing I love more then a cute tray to simplify out decor and to organize the clutter in our home. Last week I had a chance to pop over to Liberty Village. It is amazing how it has grown over there. I picked up this tray from West Elm and love how it has given more ease to our coffee table, taking it to from serious to relaxed. Although I still have some things on my to do list for the lower level, I feel confident that we are almost done. I know I will always be adding to it, but at least we have seating now and everything is functional! 
Here are some pics, of course I took each angle because I knew you would all be dying to see each side of the new tray! hahah

Can't wait to see what foolishness the girls on Pretty Little Liars get up to tonight!! hehe





Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo