Jul 9, 2012

Happy Menocal


 Happy Monday Everyone.

I am always so excited to come across an amazing artist. I am so in love with the artists style of illustration, it is so unique and the subjects are so humorous, the colors are so vibrant and carefree, and all are not to be taken too seriously. These would be great in a gallery wall as a large group,  and I think any of these images would be able to find themselves into any style of decor. It is hard to choose a favourite!

I want a portrait of Bruce done! How charming and sentimental of a keepsake would that be!!

Check out more here.  












Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.



Always Stay Graceful,

 L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo