Aug 2, 2010

J.Crew Bridal Boutique


Earlier this year Madison Avenue opened it's doors to the first J. Crew Bridal Boutique. It is so gorgeous, I can't wait to check it out in person. The colors are beautiful, subtle and striking  the chevron wood floors are stunning, I love everything about it, I think I want to live there actually! What do you think?


This would be a fabulous office space.


Pop of Coral, Peonies, Glossy Black & Gold, Chandelier, Fabulous Rug.... I want to Move in Here.


Crazy over the Pop of Blue


I wanted to also note the light fixture that has also been seen in Jenna Lyons Brooklyn townhouse. Love










Check out the website, for more styles, price info, and location!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo