Nov 1, 2009

It's Tea Time

These pics make me want to have a tea party...

Elephant Tea Pot

English tea time

Afternoon tea, The Landmark Hotel London

Alice's Tea Party

Beatrix Potter Tea Set- A favourite from Childhood

Alice in Wonderland Tea Set

Pretty Tea Party Cupcake

Beautiful Tea Set- How pretty would this be for a Little Girls B-day party??

"Have some Tea" ring

Cath Kidston- Precious Strawberry Print Tea Pot

Alice In wonderland Teapot
Charm bracelet with Alice's cat Dinah
Pretty & Pink
Always Stay Graceful,
L.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your tea party pictures, before even scrolling down I thought
    of Alice in Wonderland, it is weird because when I was playing frisbee yesterday, I thought about Alice in Wonderland! Isn't that a weird coincidence?
    When we go home we should have a tea party and invite some interesting people!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I love tea, I talked to Nanny and she said she is in. She will make cookies, cucumber sandwiches, butter tarts, scones, and other yummy afternoon tea treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Beautiful Tea Set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo