Oct 16, 2013

Traditional Americana

My style is very eclectic. I love to create a balance of classic and modern design. Art deco, mid-century modern, and a hint of lux, is my recipe for a relaxed chic interior. This project called for a Classic color palette -red, white and blue designs, accented with brass and rich walnut. A perfect retreat for children, nothing too opulent, character filled- The perfect place to create childhood memories!

Layered with color and texture- with the use of vibrant art, a contemporary geometric wall covering, and rich floor textures, this space feels warm and cozy. 
Please contact me for any of the source materials. Or visit me on Pinterest.



Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

  1. Hey lovely lady! I love your boards and the artwork you chose. Such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly how I dream my house will look one day. One day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo