Aug 6, 2013

Scenes Around the House: Calgary


It has been a week since we returned from Calgary, and I must say I really miss it. We had such a lovely time visiting. Morning were spent reading, editing, sipping coffee, nights were spent with family, and friends, out for dinner and catching up on old films. I adored the simplicity of it all. The view at my parents house is divine, a clear view of the mountains. Bright windows surround the top floor, allowing light to flood in. It is such a bright and restful place to be. Here are some of my favorite vignettes from around the house. 














If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo