Jun 20, 2013

Love on Sunday


I am thrilled to be on Love on Sunday today with the lovely Amy! I love discovering new blogger friends- can't wait to meet at Blog Poduim (or maybe earlier???!!)

Check out some of her work- HELLO Faux Bamboo & Scandinavian accents- AMAZING- this girl is after my own heart!! I love looking at how other people live!! She is seriously fab!

Thanks SOOO much Amy!!

Check her out on Twitter & Instagram for more Goodness!!





If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. Amy's decor is amazing, I love how each of the rooms has a different look to it. It's modern with a touch of vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, thanks again for participating in my Thrifted Thursday Series! That table is such a great find! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo