Wow, this week/past weekend has been a whirlwind. With the combination of having Blayre's mom visiting, beginning a new job, having 2 back to back weddings, and tons of client meetings, it has been insane in my world. I got my 1st iPhone the other day, and I am LOVING IT! Seriously if you don't have one- do it. So many amazing features, I can sync it up to all of my other gadgets through iCloud. It is awesome, another amazing perk is that I finally have Instagram. I have been taking pictures like a mad woman, but hey, I have lots of catching up to do. I haven't posted a whole bunch, but I will leave that up to you. Come follow along in my crazy world, I promise it will be fun!! xoxo
2. Trying out new combinations with my new Peruvian bracelet gifted tome by Blayre's mom. Our parents just travelled to South American together and had a blast!
3. Over the weekend one of the wedding we were at hired an ice cream truck to come for part of the night. Of course it didn't take long for Blayre to get in!!
4. Beautiful flower arrangements, the color combinations were spot on. Pastels, with hot pink and gold accents!
6. Cute Signage throughout.
7. Huge helium tanks for the ballons. I though they were so chic though I would use them in an installation.
8. Pretty pastels, beautiful scenery at Edward Gardens. If you live in TO go- Beautifully kept botanical gardens!
If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services
Always Stay Graceful,