Apr 24, 2013

April Showers, Bring May Flowers

 
Lots of fun projects are on the rise, DIY for the balcony, paint purchased to paint our bedroom dresser, photo shoots, client meetings! None of this April weather is going to "rain" on my parade!! Besides I love all of the gardens that are beginning to bloom in our neighbourhood. Lots of daffodils  and pretty purple flowers are popping up, and while we don't have a garden of our own yet, I can bring fresh tulips in to enjoy! Can't wait to get started on our herb garden for our back patio either, this year we are making sure the space is a place we can enjoy, kick back, and have a small garden I can pick from for fresh garden salads!! Have a great day! xoxo





Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty photos. I love all your little vignettes.. tulips are so fresh and scream spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful vignette...just love the tulips!! Can't wait to see all of your projects when fininshed ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and springy!! By the way..thanks for your advice. I bought the camera last night and am so excited to learn all the bells and whistles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo