Mar 21, 2013

Light It Up

Here is an updated look at the finished product!!

Yesterday I was working on this DIY lamp project. In my class we have to manipulate and create a lamp, I was feeling quite lost until it occurred to me that I have been wanting to change out our bed side lamps to sconces for some time. I wanted something that would feel chic and feminine without breaking the bank, and have it serve as a piece that would allow us to have surface area on our bedside tables. We are also looking into purchasing a king sized bed, and I feel like have these sconces tucked away will minimize all appearance of "too much" they will simply serve as pretty accent pieces! Check below to see the progress. What do you think?


Yesterday- I primed them first, once they were dry I sprayed on the gold paint. Easy, and inexpensive! Can't wait to see the end result!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo