Feb 7, 2013

The Switch



As time goes on I am constantly inspired my new things. New colors, new combinations of texture, sometimes muted, sometimes saturated. As I get older I am in search of a more mature aesthetic. More cohesive, more put together, less chaos- more Zen. I think that is what we crave as we age- togetherness, making more sense of things- less unpredictability. However I like the unexpected, I hope to keep my sense of spontaneity, keep em' guessing just a little...  




Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo