Feb 1, 2013

Preserved Boxwoods


I love Preserved Boxwoods. I am always trying to add life to our space with greenery, unfortunately I don't have a green thumb. The perfect solutions- A preserved boxwood. Unlike fake flowers, boxwoods look chic in a space, and add the perfect amount of greenery. I have a few around the home, and I continue to be attracted to them. I like to incorporate them into my designs as they are really versatile, and timeless. You need not care for them- so they won't die, and they transitions seamlessly from one space to another! I love mine. Purchased at HomeSense they were a steal, at Restoration Hardware the smallest one is $22- I got a large for around the same price! 

On another note Blayre and I are heading to one of our friends places tonight for a games night! Can't wait- Charades is my favorite!! xo




Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

5 comments:

  1. I'm such a big fan as well! I bought a fresh boxwood wreath for Christmas and I'm trying to let it dry out to use for Spring decor as well. We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted something boxwood in my house - sigh - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photography and styling! I will keep my eyes peeled at HomeSense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HomeSense, huh? I think I'll have to pop in and take a look for these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boxwoods! I just killed a fern...oopsy. Might have to try my hand at something more low maintenance like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo